We are the oldest Corn Maze in Fremont County! 17 years in 2017!
Open to the public, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday. During the week by appointment for groups of 15+.
We are different and we want to show you why!
- Just a scenic short drive away from numerous locations in Southeastern Colorado, including Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Salida, Alamosa and beyond!
- Located in Canon City, Colorado – Our small town hospitality and atmosphere sell themselves to our customers.
- Family owned and operated.
- The maze is always awesome, with a different theme, game & layout every year.
- The Pumpkin field is “pumpkin-lish-ous” with lots of various sizes of pumpkins. Pumpkins included in your admission are orange Jack-O-Latern type; specialty pumpkins are sold separately.
- The corn bin, hay slide & duck races are just Fun, Fun, Fun! All included in your admission.
- We are a farm, not a commercial so we keep our atmosphere farm orientated. No commercial tents or people bombarding you to buy things you don’t want. Just a fun farm here!
- Our friendly farm is ready to Welcome you and don’t forget —Your Paid admission includes all our fun activities, as well as, your pick of one of the Jack-O-Latern pumpkins in our pumpkin patch field (while supply lasts).
- $10 per person (includes pumpkins while they last)
- Kids 5 and under Free ( does not include pumpkin)
- $25 Season pass (one pumpkin included)
The Maze; every year it’s Different
The Maze At Night–Always Fun! Bring your flashlights and find your way in maze in the dark—There are no lights in the maze so prepare yourself for darkness. Groups can traverse the Maze in the dark during the week….or Friday & Saturday nights the Maze is open until 9pm (no admission past 8pm)The hay ride won’t run after 6pm but the fire pit will be on to enjoy and maybe you’ll enjoy some s’mores or hot cider!
Schools are another specialty here at Diana’s Pumpkin Patch & Maze! We try and give every class what they need. From 1 to 3hrs on the farm. If your class only has 1hr we will direct you to go through a smaller section of the maze so everyone has a chance to do all the other activities. We like classes to have 2hrs or more on the farm, especially if your class is eating their lunch here. School prices include, the Maze, Hayrides, Hay slide, Grain bin, Duck races, and any Pumpkin they can carry, (there are no size requirements for Students, but they must be able to carry out their pumpkins)for $6 per student. We also like to give the students a small presentation on the growing of pumpkins and corn if your class has the time or the teacher request this. Just let Sue know when you book your class. Please see the Pricing Page for more info.
Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Pumpkins!!!
Some big Pumpkins! You can pick your perfect Jack-O-Lantern from the smallest to the largest in our pumpkin field. Wagons (at no charge) are available to haul them out. But of course our specialty is Big Pumpkins that can still be carved. These are large pumpkins with thick green stems. Of course we also have the cute Jack-Be-Little pumpkins and Sugar Pie pumpkins for making that special pumpkin pie. We also have the biggest selection of Heirloom and Specialty pumpkins in Southern Colorado! Every year we plant a new variety. We grow almost all our pumpkins, so our supply is dictated by our crops, also we are weather sensitive so pumpkins are “While Supply Lasts”. A early frost or snow can damage the pumpkin field. The best pumpkins go first so come early; September weekends are great for the big pumpkins —pumpkins keep well. I still have some at Easter every year!
Please be considerate of our neighbors. We have several neighbors who would like to see the Corn Maze shut down.They have caused some customers grief over parking and us lots of grief over everything. In an attempt to placate them, please do not block any driveway, do not throw trash down, and use the porta potties on our property. We have parking on our property (follow our signs) and if you do park on the public right of way pull as far off the road as possible. If you park inappropriately they will call the sheriff. So please follow parking rules of the road as to avoid problems for yourself and us. Thanks for all your co-operation.
Everyone likes to come in late Fall but we encourage you to plan your trip in late Sept. and early Oct. for the smaller crowds, the biggest pumpkins and the views of the beautiful sunsets against the dark green corn that are awe inspiring. Once we have a freeze the corn stalks turn a tan color.
Come Lose Yourself in the FUN!